Ruis, Unwilling King
Male human Bard 2/ Druid(Deadly Hunter)* 3
NG Medium humanoid
<<Init >> +1 ; <<Senses>> Perception +14
<<AC>> 17, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+1 dex, +4 bonus, +2 armor bonus)
<<hp>> 28 (5d8)
<<Fort>> +3, <<Ref>> +5, <<Will>> +10
<<Defensive Abilities>> Well-Versed
<<Spd>> 40 ft/x4
<<Ranged>> Mwk Shortbow +5 1d6 20/x3
<<Str>> 10, <<Dex>> 12, <<Con>> 10, <<Int>> 12, <<Wis>> 18, <<Cha>> 14.
<<Bloodline>> 30 ( 26 before bloodline inheritance), Reynir, Great
<<Blood Abilities>> Divine Aura (Great), Healing (Major), Bloodmark
<<Base Atk>> +3, <<Cmb>> +3<<Cmd>> +14
<<Feats>> Augment Summoning (PFCR 118), Spell Focus (Conjuration) (PFCR 134), Track
<<Skills>> Diplomacy +10, Knowledge (nature) +12, Linguistics +9, Perception +14, Perform (sing) +10, Sleight of Hand +8, Spellcraft +9, Survival +14
<<Languages>> Celestial, Common, Draconic, Druidic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome
<<SQ>> Nature Bond, Trackless Step, Woodland Stride
<<Combat Gear>> Mwk Shortbow
<<Other Gear>> Bracers of Armor +2
<<Class Abilities>> • BARD CANTRIPS: The bard can cast known 0-level spells without limit. (PFCR 38).
• BARD SPELLS: Arcane spells drawn from the bard spell list. Spontaneous caster. Every bard spell has a verbal component (singing, reciting, or music). (PFCR 35).
• BARD WEAPONS AND ARMOR: All simple weapons, longsword, rapier, sap, short sword, shortbow, and whip, light armor and shields (except tower shields). No arcane spell failure in light armor. (PFCR 35).
• BARDIC KNOWLEDGE: You add +1 to all Knowledge skill checks and may make such checks untrained. (PFCR 35).
• BARDIC PERFORMANCE: Use the Perform skill to create magical effects for 8 rounds. Standard action to start, a free action each round to maintain. Only one performance at a time. The targets must be able to perceive the performance. A deaf bard fails audible performances 20% of the time, blindness causes visual performance failure 50% of the time. Failed checks count against round limit.
- Countersong (Su): Counters magical effects that depend on sound within 30 ft. Creatures use the bard’s Perform check result in place of its saving throw each round countersong is active. (PFCR 36).
- Distraction (Su): Counters magical effects that depend on sight within 30 ft. Creatures use the bard’s Perform check result in place of its saving throw each round countersong is active. (PFCR 36-37).
- Fascinate (Sp): Works on one creature (+1 per 3 levels after 1st) within 90 ft able to see and hear the bard, and able to pay attention to him (i.e., in no danger). The bard must also be able to see the creature. The creature makes a Will save (vs.10 + 1/2 Bard's Level + Bard's Cha mod). A creature that attempts a save is immune for 24 hours. If it fails, the creature sits quietly and listens, for as long as the bard continues to maintain and takes -4 on skill checks like Perception. (PFCR 37).
- Inspire Courage (Su): +1 (+2 at 5th, +3 at 11th, +4 at 17th) morale bonus on saves vs. charm and fear and competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls to allies who can hear. Mind-affecting. (PFCR 37). (PFCR 35-38).
• DRUID BONUS LANGUAGES: A Druid automatically knows Druidic, and may choose Sylvan as a bonus language. (PFCR 50).
• DRUID ORISONS: Druids can prepare a number of orisons, or 0-level spells, each day. They can cast these spells at will as a spell-like ability. (PFCR 49).
• DRUID SPELLS: A druid casts divine spells, which are drawn from the druid spell list. Her alignment may restrict her from casting certain spells opposed to her moral or ethical beliefs. DC for a saving throw against a druid’s spell is 10 + the spell level + Wisdom modifier. (PFCR 49).
• DRUID SPONTANEOUS CASTING: A druid can channel stored spell energy into summoning spells that she hasn’t prepared ahead of time. She can “lose” a prepared spell in order to cast any summon nature’s ally spell of the same level or lower. (PFCR 49).
• DRUID WEAPONS AND ARMOR: Weapons: club, dagger, dart, quarterstaff, scimitar, scythe, sickle, shortspear, sling, and spear, all natural attacks (claw, bite, and so forth) of any form they assume with wild shape. Armor: light and medium armor (but no metal armor); shields (except tower shields) but wooden only. (PFCR 49).
• FORBIDDEN SPELL ALIGNMENT: Spells with the Evil descriptor are forbidden by your alignment. (PFCR 41, 49).
• NATURE BOND (Domain Powers - Animal (Feather)): You have chosen the Animal (Feather) domain. [PFAPG 90]
- Eyes of the Hawk (Ex): You gain a +2 racial bonus on Perception. In addition, if you can act during a surprise round, you receive a +2 racial bonus on your Initiative check. [PFAPG 90]
• NATURE SENSE: A druid gains a +2 bonus on Knowledge (nature) and Survival checks. (PFCR 50).
• TRACKLESS STEP: You leave no trail in natural surroundings and cannot be tracked. You may choose to leave a trail if so desired. (PFCR 51).
• VERSATILE PERFORMANCE: You can substitute your bonus in a performance skill for related skills. You are versatile in Sing. This gives you the following skill bonus replacements: Bluff +10, Sense Motive +10. (PFCR 38).
• WELL-VERSED: The bard has a +4 save bonus vs. bardic performance, sonic, and language-dependent abilities. (PFCR 38).
• WOODLAND STRIDE: You may move through any sort of undergrowth (such as natural thorns, briars, overgrown areas, and similar terrain) at your normal speed and without taking damage or suffering any other impairment. However, thorns, briars, and overgrown areas that have been magically manipulated to impede motion still affect you. (PFCR 51).
• AC BONUS: Add +4 to AC and CMD when unarmored and unencumbered. Apply vs. touch attacks and when flat-footed. (PFCR 57).
• EVASION: Take no damage on a successful Reflex saving throw against attacks, and only half damage on a failed save. Must be in light armor or no armor and not helpless. (PFCR 68).
* Deadly Hunter
Adapted from Unearthed Arcana
Gains: Bonus to Armor Class when unarmored, fast movement, Evasion
Lose: Armor and shield proficiency, Wild shape (all versions)